Mooting Competition Finals at Bond University
Our College’s Mooting team made it to the finals of the Bond National High school Mooting Competition!
Our mooting team consisted of:
Senior Council: Antiga Jones,
Junior Council: Julia Richardson
Solicitor: Sarah Garwell.
– 100 teams registered from 85 schools.
– 14 teams in the final
– Both Antiga and Julia were awarded individual oralist awards in the preliminary round.
– The National Grand Finals will now be held at Bond University campus on Friday afternoon, 1 June 2018 at 6pm and Saturday, 2 June 2018.
All the best to the students involved in the finals of the National Bond Mooting Competition.
The Finalists of the National High School Mooting Competition for 2018 are;
- Brisbane State High School, Brisbane
- Camberwell Girls Grammar School, Melbourne
- Citipointe Christian College, Brisbane
- Emmanuel College – Team 2, Gold Coast
- Fairholme College, Toowoomba
- Heights College, Rockhampton
- Presbyterian Ladies College, Perth – Team 2
- Pymble Ladies’ College, Sydney – Team 2
- Seymour College, Adelaide
- Scotch College – Team 1, Adelaide
- Somerset College – Team 1, Gold Coast
- Somerville House, Brisbane
- St. Peters Girls School – Team 1, Adelaide
- The Scots College, Sydney
Date posted: June 1, 2018