For it is in giving that we receive.
– Francis of Assisi
The Development Office was established to support the College in fundraising and philanthropic giving by the College community, business contacts and Corporate Business Alliances of the College. Through positive promotion, and the cultivation and nurturing of all members of its community we will ensure that the Citipointe Christian College community will be able to better understand the College’s vision and plans for promoting the highest standard of Christian education in the future.
Through the Development Office, the College family is encouraged to provide funds for much needed projects beyond the normal scope of the School’s financial means. Gifts and donations to Citipointe Christian College’s Voluntary Building Fund are deductible for taxation purposes under Section 78 (1)(a) XV of the Act.
Tax Deductible Funds
Voluntary Building Fund
This fund is one of the avenues for parent support of the School’s building program. These funds support areas of our capital works program that are not covered under the normal College budget. The College is able to provide a 100% tax-deductible receipt for VBF donations.
Over many years the College has received generous support through philanthropic donations from families and has therefore been able to support the College building program in the many areas that you see around the College today.
The Scholarship Fund is a public fund established for charitable purposes to provide money for eligible scholarships, bursaries and prizes.
The scholarships bursaries and prizes will be:-
- Awarded to Australian citizens or permanent residents only
- Open to individuals or groups of individuals throughout Australia, a state, territory or region of at least 200,000 people.
- For the purposes of promoting the recipients education
- In approved Australian education courses
- At educational institutions overseas to study as a component of an approved Australian course
- Awarded on merit or for reasons of equity
You can give online here.
Phone: (07) 3347 5899