Welcome to Citipointe Parent Connect. If you’re a parent or past parent of Citipointe, then you’re a member of Parent Connect! We look forward to meeting you at the community events held throughout the year. Current restrictions have prevented many of our usual events in 2020. Over 1000 families make up the College community and we hope you connect in some way through your year levels or around an event on campus.
Through your support of our events, over recent years, Parent Connect has provided the College with funding for:
- Gym / exercise equipment under cover near the College main oval
- A grandstand for the College main oval
- Furniture for the Alfresco 322 cafe
- 4 new double shade marquees and 8 new side tarpaulins to protect our children and staff from the sun and other weather during outdoor events
- bench seats for the eating area in Prep
- continuing support of the Year 8 Dux prize
- a refurbished Friendship Area for the Year 2 and 3 playground
Parent Connect participates in some fundraising activities throughout the year, and is involved in volunteer and community engagement. Areas for serving in 2021 (dependent upon CV-19 restrictions) include: Trivia Night, Bush Dance, Mother’s and Father’s Day stalls, canteen, classrooms, excursions and more. Please email to advise where you can help.
Our goal is to have a team with a shared vision of Christian Education whose interest and enthusiasm for our current and future students will bring the school and community closer together.
Parent Connect Meetings 2021
Parent Connect meets on Tuesdays monthly, alternating between morning meetings on campus and evening meetings online via Zoom.
On-campus meetings start at 8:45am and conclude at 9:45am. Zoom meetings start at 7pm and conclude at 7:45pm.
To register for on-campus meetings, please come to Grace House and sign-in. To register for Zoom meetings, please email the Development Office. Please join us on the following dates:
- Tuesday 1 June (on campus)
- Tuesday 13 July (Zoom)
- Tuesday 3 August (on campus)
- Tuesday 31 August (social, off campus)
- Tuesday 5 October (on campus)
- Tuesday 2 November (on campus) (tbc)
Please note that some months may have two meetings planned due to school holidays.
“Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffet. We hope to provide a legacy for those to come after, just as those who came before provided for our current students. Will you join us?
Michelle Formann and Karryn Riches
Parent Connect Event Calendar 2021
Please support our Parent Connect fundraising events by volunteering your time and talents or attending these fun-filled events.
- Trivia Night – March
- Mother’s Day Stall – May
- Father’s Day Stall – Wednesday 1 September, Thursday 2 September and Friday 3 September
- Bush Dance – Saturday 11 September
- Years 3-6 Athletics Track Carnival BBQ
- Years 3-6 Swimming Carnival BBQ – Thursday 4 November
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outdooor exercise equipment & grand stand donated by Parent Connect