Welcome to Citipointe Parent Connect. If you’re a parent or past parent of Citipointe, then you’re a member of Parent Connect! We look forward to meeting you at the community events held throughout the year. Over 1000 families make up the College community and we hope you connect in some way through your year levels or around an event on campus.
Through support of our events, over recent years, Parent Connect has provided the College with funding for:
- Gym / exercise equipment under cover near the College main oval
- A grandstand for the College main oval
- Furniture for the Alfresco 322 cafe
- Four new double shade marquees and eight new side tarpaulins to protect our children and staff from the sun and other weather during outdoor events
- bench seats for the eating area in Prep
- continuing support of the Year 8 Dux prize
- a refurbished Friendship Area for the Year 2 and 3 playground
- four portable basketball hoops for Primary
As well as participating in fundraising activities throughout the year, Parent Connect aims to foster a community spirit throughout the College and provide opportunities for parents and families to meet. Volunteers are appreciated for Trivia Night, Bush Dance, Mother’s and Father’s Day stalls, the canteen, classrooms, excursions and more (dependent upon COVID-19 restrictions). Please complete the Volunteering Application Form below to express your interest.
Our goal is to have a team with a shared vision of Christian Education whose interest and enthusiasm for our current and future students will bring the school and community closer together.
Parent Connect aims to provide opportunities to connect with other families through community events, activities organised by Class Parent Representatives and Parent Connect meetings. We would like to connect with you, share information and offer support when needed. Reach out to the team via email@example.com.
Parent Connect Meetings 2021
Parent Connect meets on Tuesdays monthly, alternating between morning meetings on campus and evening meetings online via Zoom.
On-campus meetings start at 8:45am and conclude at 9:45am. Zoom meetings start at 7pm and conclude at 7:45pm.
To register for on-campus meetings, please come to Grace House and sign-in. To register for Zoom meetings, please email the Development Office. Please join us on the following dates:
- Tuesday 3 August (on campus) – postponed
- Tuesday 31 August (social, off campus)
- Tuesday 5 October (on campus)
- Tuesday 2 November (on campus)
Please note that some months may have two meetings planned due to school holidays.
“Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffet. We hope to provide a legacy for those to come after, just as those who came before provided for our current students. Will you join us?
Michelle Formann and Karryn Riches
Parent Connect Event Calendar 2021
Please support our Parent Connect fundraising events by volunteering your time and talents or attending these fun-filled events.
- Trivia Night – March
- Mother’s Day Stall – May
- Father’s Day Stall – Wednesday 1 September, Thursday 2 September and Friday 3 September
- Bush Dance – Saturday 11 September
- Years 3-6 Swimming Carnival BBQ – Thursday 4 November
- Academy of the Arts events – throughout the year
- Years 3-6 Athletics Track Carnival BBQ*
*Not held in 2021, but please express your interest for 2022 using the Volunteering Application Form below.
Arts Connect is a sub-group of Parent Connect, and gathers parents to help with arts performances and activities. There are opportunities to work in the following areas:
- Set building
- Sewing/costume design
- Instrument building
- Front of house
- Student supervision
- Event support
- Advocating for new Arts facilities
- Arts fundraising
- Engaging volunteers
Please express your interest in Arts Connect by using the Volunteering Application Form below.
If you would like to join the team or help with a particular activity or event, please fill in the form using the link below and one of the Parent Connect team will be in touch with you soon.
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outdooor exercise equipment & grand stand donated by Parent Connect