Welcome to Citipointe Parent Connect. If you’re a parent or past parent of Citipointe, then you’re a member of Parent Connect! We look forward to meeting you at one of the community events planned for this year. Over 1000 families make up the College community and we hope you connect in some way through your year levels or around an event on campus.
Through your support of our events, over recent years, Parent Connect has provided the College with funding for:
- A grandstand for the College main oval
- Furniture for the Alfresco 322 cafe
- 4 new double shade marquees and 8 new side tarpaulins to protect our children and staff from the sun and other weather during outdoor events
- bench seats for the eating area in Prep
- continuing support of the Year 8 Dux prize
- a refurbished Friendship Area for the Year 2 and 3 playground
Parent Connect participates in some fundraising activities throughout the year, and is involved in volunteer and community engagement. Areas for serving in 2020 include: Trivia Night, Bush Dance, Mother’s and Father’s Day stalls, canteen, classrooms, excursions and more. Please email to advise where you can help.
Our goal is to have a team with a shared vision of Christian Education whose interest and enthusiasm for our current and future students will bring the school and community closer together.
Parent Connect meeting dates 2020: 8am Tuesdays Grace House
4 February, 3 March, 5 May, 2 June, 4 August, 1 September, 6 October, 3 November
“Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffet. We hope to provide a legacy for those to come after, just as those who came before provided for our current students. Will you join us?
Michelle Formann and Karryn Riches
or Email: email@example.com
Prep bench seats donated by Parent Connect