Criteria for selection of teaching staff:
- Evidence of Christian commitment
- Pastor’s testimony to Christian commitment
- Other testimony to character
- Appropriate academic qualifications
- Practicum Reports or Professional Records
- Indication of Biblical philosophy of life and practice
- Queensland College of Teachers Registration (or evidence of eligibility)
Further criteria for selection of senior teaching staff:
- Clear evidence of a successful career
- Evidence of organisational competence
- Familiarity with position requirements
- Collegiality – ability to accept responsibility within a team situation
- Leadership qualities – ability to assist staff at a lower level or responsibility
Vacancies at Citipointe
Head of Secondary. Full time to begin 1 January 2022.
A unique opportunity
- to fulfil a God-given calling to provide excellent Christian educational, spiritual, administrative and pastoral leadership to the Secondary School of one of Queensland’s leading coeducational Prep-12 Christian schools.
- to lead and inspire a strong, cohesive team of Christian teaching and non-teaching staff, and facilitate a diverse range of quality learning experiences for students.
- to advance the holistic development of exceptional young people, from within the College’s Christian worldview, in order for them to contribute to the common good and to human flourishing.
Further information on the role, please download the Application Information. Submissions can be made below.
Applications for other positions are invited at any time throughout the academic year. General enquiries can be submitted by completing the application form above, including any relevant attachments.