Citipointe Christian College attracts a diverse student body and enjoys an excellent reputation with strong demand for places. Parents are advised to make enquiries and applications with the Registrar, at an early date.
Applications for enrolment are considered in conjunction with a number of criteria (see how offers are made). At Citipointe Christian College, there is a high demand for entry in Preparatory, Year 7/8 and Year 10.
All students applying for entry from Year 1 onwards are asked to provide the last two school reports (and any other assessment or guidance report) with the application.
The enrolment process is as follows:
- Firstly, contact us and let us know that you would like an Enrolment Package OR download the Enrolment Package from HERE.
- Complete and return the “Application for Admission” form. Please include with your form the $132 application fee. If your application is for the current or following year, please also include a copy of the two latest school reports.
- We will arrange an interview with you in the year prior to enrolment.
*Due to the large number of applications the College has received for Prep in 2020, we will endeavour to meet all families at interview in the coming months, and offer places consistent with our priorities.
Applications received after 28/2/2019 will be recorded. However we will not require the application fee. If we are able to interview, we will then take the application fee (along with the acceptance fee of $200 if a place is able to be offered).
Once the interview is conducted, if the application is successful an acceptance letter will be sent to you. The letter will include the “contract of enrolment”. If you wish to accept the position you will need to sign and return that letter along with a $200 acceptance fee.
If you have questions regarding this process please don’t hesitate to contact Enrolments Office.
How Offers Are Made
In making offers of places to students the College takes into account qualities appropriate to the nature of Citipointe Christian College as a Christian faith-based co-educational school. It is important that all students be able to fully support the ethos of the College.
Qualities which may be taken into account include:
- Family or other association with the College
- Personal faith and/or active church involvement of the parents
- Academic and behavioural record
- If the student has previously attended a Christian school
- Date of Application
Applicants for entry to a particular Year level may be assessed for aptitude and ability whilst they are in the preceding Year. Applicants for early entry to Preparatory (July birthdays), please read the information sheet attached below.
Interviews for Preparatory and Years 7/8 are normally held throughout the year in the year prior to commencement. For other Year levels, interviews are arranged when positions are available.
Want to find out more about Citipointe Christian College? Make an Enquiry